Micro Shelters model MS14
The MS14 is a 1.4m (external wall to wall) square housing that can:
- be installed on top of masts/towers
- lower equipment to antenna cable/WG length and thus optimize performances
- have a small wind surface and ease mast-up installations
- limit cabling work performed on site
- replace studs and other supports
The MS14 is:
- customizable to support different types of sensors’ antennas (VHF, MF/HF, UHF, radars, RDF, cameras…)
- flexible to several types of applications, in different sizes
- easily transportable
It is the smallest shelter that can just accomodate highly integrated racked equipment in a 19 inch format at 600mm depth, along with maintenance personnel.
Use of MS14 is suggested where space or windload is an important factor (i.e. on top of high towers).