VHF voice operator workstationThe ARM-1127 User Terminal is an operator interface for an integrated IP telecommunication system. The VoIP system enables remote control of legacy radio transceivers (HF, VHF UHF). The operator interfaces to the system through a touch-screen monitor, a keyboard, a mouse and an audio subsystem including a stereo headset with microphone and PTT (Push-To-Talk) button(s).
- Point-to-point or conference audio communications with other ARM-1127 in the network
- Telephone communications towards the public telephone network
- Half-duplex access to the Radio Gateways with carrier control through local PTT command
- Monitoring and setup of operating parameters of the radio equipment in use (type of radio, working frequency/channel, signalling of reception/transmission status, etc.
- Multiple simultaneous communications
- Audio broadcasting towards multiple simultaneous communications
- Instant messaging and file transfer
- Local and remote built-in test
- Individual regulation for speaker and headset audio for each channel
- Communications with external networks (TETRA, GSM, PSTN/PABX)